The Green Art House encourages the use of this website (the “Site”) as a way to share information and knowledge in support of The Green Art House’s educational mission. This site is owned by The Green Art House. The contents of this Site is subject to change without notice. While the Site is publicly accessible, certain services and information offered online might be restricted to specific users or segments of The Green Art House community.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall govern the relationship between you and The Green Art House with respect to the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions for use of the Site.
Content: Consistent with The Green Art House’s policies and regulations, including also The Green Art House’s Intellectual Property Policy, The Green Art House upholds the principles of freedom of speech, the importance of access to information and public dialogue, the rights of authors and artists to protect the integrity of their work, and the right of privacy in the use of electronic resources by our faculty, students, and staff. The Green Art House website contains official pages relating to the programs and facilities offered at The Green Art House and related administrative business. The Site may also contain Web pages generated by groups or individuals whose expressed views do not necessarily represent the views of The Green Art House, its trustees, faculty, staff, or collective student body.
You may NOT use the Site to:
(1) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
(2) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Site;
(3) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
(4) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party including without limitation, music, lyrics, audio, or audiovisual materials, photos or other images that are the copyrighted property of a third party;
(5) transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
(6) transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(7) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Site and/or the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
(8) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
(9) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
(10) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
Trademarks: The Green Art House™, The Green Art House logo, and all related trademarks are the property of The Green Art House™. The Green Art House names and trademarks may not be used by third parties without the express prior written permission from The Green Art House™. Other trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on The Green Art House Web site is the property of their respective owners.
Illegal Copying: All content included on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, and software, is the property of The Green Art House or its licensors or partners and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Reproduction, duplication, modification, distribution,
transmission, replication, display, or performance of the content of the Site without the express written permission of The Green Art House is strictly prohibited. The Green Art House complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on any The Green Art House Web site, please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)): (1) Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit The Green Art House to locate the material; (4) Contact information of the complaining party; (5) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Site Usage: The Site may provide links to third-party Web sites that are not under The Green Art House control. These links are provided for convenience only and unless otherwise expressly stated by The Green Art House, are not intended as an endorsement by The Green Art House of the organization or individual operating those third-party Web sites or a warranty of any type regarding the third-party Web sites or the information on them. Links from a Web site located on an The Green Art House server to a third-party Web site, or references to third-party brands, products, or services do not imply The Green Art House’s endorsement of those Web sites, products, or services.
Postings to The Green Art House Site: Your posting of material on The Green Art House Site or providing material to The Green Art House to use on the Site will be deemed to be a grant by you to The Green Art House of a license to the material to include the material on the Site and to reproduce, publish, distribute, perform, display, and transmit the material and to prepare derivative works as may be reasonably necessary to do so, and you waive all rights of attribution and integrity with respect to the material.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE GREEN ART HOUSE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR, AS APPLICABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE GREEN ART HOUSE MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND YOU WAIVE ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE GREEN ART HOUSE OR VIA THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE ARE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY AND THE GREEN ART HOUSE DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO SUCH RISKS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE GREEN ART HOUSE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES AND/OR VENDORS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. THE GREEN ART HOUSE AND ITS FACULTY AND STAFF ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by California law without regard to conflict of law provisions. The federal and state courts located in San Diego, California alone have jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement and the Services. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts sitting in San Diego, California with respect to such matters or otherwise between you and The Green Art House, and waive your rights to removal or consent to removal.